We believe in keeping kids active & developing a love of sport and dance from an early age.
Our fun and energetic approach delivered by expert coaches in a safe and fun environment, allow children aged 1-5 years old to discover sport and dance while developing their fundamental motor skills, confidence and social skills.
All of our programs are:
- Held indoors throughout the school year
- 45 minute sessions including warm-up and cool-down
- Non-competitive with an emphasis on teamwork
- Sports change every two weeks to keep kids engaged and motivated
- Our inspirational dance classes are held over 10-weeks
- Over 80 locations throughout Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland!
And a Kelly Mini's pack (including team uniform) is provided with each registration making your child part of the Mini’s Team.
Our sports class structure includes:
- Group warm-up music exercise
- Clear demonstrations and instructions to the children and parents to complete simple tasks that introduce the core skills for each sport
- Break-out sessions throughout the class enable parents to play with their kids individually while completing these new activities
- All the learnt skills are combined to play a group activity in that sport
- Group cool-down with music and gentle exercise