Sports We Teach
We believe in keeping kids active and developing a love of sport from an early age. Our fun and energetic approach delivered by expert coaches in a safe and fun environment, allow children aged 1-5 years old to discover sport while developing their fundamental motor skills, confidence and social skills.
All of our programs are:
- Held indoors throughout the school year
- 45 minute sessions including warm-up and cool-down
- Non-competitive with an emphasis on teamwork
- Sports change every two weeks to keep kids engaged and motivated
- Over 70 locations throughout Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland!
And a Kelly Mini's pack (including team uniform) is provided with each registration making your child part of the Mini’s Team.
Our class structure includes:
- Group warm-up music exercise
- Clear demonstrations and instructions to the children and parents to complete simple tasks that introduce the core skills for each sport
- Break-out sessions throughout the class enable parents to play with their kids individually while completing these new activities
- All the learnt skills are combined to play a group activity in that sport
- Group cool-down with music and gentle exercise